THE FIRST OF ITS KIND IN SOUTH AFRICA!
If you’ve been interested in exploring the Tarot, but the thought alone of where to start and ‘how do I interpret the cards?’ are enough to keep your Deck unopened and in a drawer, then this is the course for you!
Starting a Tarot practice can be intimidating at first, but it doesn’t have to be. Like everything Metaphysical, there are many differing opinions and interpretations about Transpersonal, or Holistic, Tarot out there, and many different ways that people use different types of holistic tools.
In Holistic Healing, the tool is not the focus, it is, rather, how we use it to promote balance and wellness in ourselves, and in our daily lives. So, in this case, and the way I teach Tarot use, your Tarot card deck (or Oracle Cards and even a traditional playing card deck) is the “tool”, or “instrument” that you will be using to assess and understand the state of your mind, body, and spirit.
In my Transpersonal Tarot Reading Course, you learn how to use this tool, your Tarot Deck, as a way to expand your self-awareness, consciousness, spiritual understanding, and receive opportunities for inner guidance and introspection in order to make better life decisions. In addition to this, you learn how to use cards as a tool for personal growth, self-improvement and spiritual development.
Notice here that I have mentioned nothing about being psychic.
Transpersonal, or Holistic, Tarot is so much more than traditional Tarot Reading. It’s not dark, it’s not fortune telling, it’s not sitting over a crystal ball and predicting the future. Transpersonal Tarot is a powerful holistic coaching tool for wellness, introspection, self-healing and growth, whether for personal use or as a counselling and coaching tool to bring into your sessions with clients – this course will add a deeper level of healing and unlock new found love and appreciation for the art of Tarot.
This course is now available without certification. See below for more details.
This one-of-a-kind course is nothing like other Tarot reading programs available, and combines traditional tarot teaching along with a modern, spiritual and holistic approaches to interpretation, connecting to your Spiritual Support System (or Deity), the incorporation of holistic tools like essential oils and healing crystals, intuitive healing, and Transpersonal coaching! During your studies you’ll give real life Tarot readings for all kinds of people… and while you’re doing this, you’ll be gaining insights and understanding about Tarot that can’t be learned through study alone.
So by the time you receive your certification, you won’t only have developed a deep and practical understanding of the stories, symbols, and systems in the Tarot deck… you’ll also have the real world tools and skills to accurately read for anyone, anytime.
Broad Overview of the Course Curriculum:
- Oracle Cards; Using Oracle Cards as a tool for introspection and self-healing
- Using Oracle Cards to enhance and exercise your intuitive centers (Clair centers)
- Using Oracle Cards for Shadow work
- The Origins of Tarot
- Transpersonal Tarot and Religion
- Debunking Tarot myths
- How to choose a Tarot Deck
- Traditional Tarot Interpretations
- Modern Tarot Interpretations
- The Minor Arcana
- The Major Arcana
- How to read a deck of Traditional playing cards
- How to clear, shuffle, and cut your Tarot cards
- Asking questions with clarity
- Interpreting and understanding reversed cards
- Using a crystal Pendulum
- 36+ Different Spreads to get you started
- Assessing Chakra health with Tarot
- Advanced Tarot Symbology
- Numerology, Astrology, Crystals and Tarot
- Using the Tarot as a guidance and personal development tool
- Using the Tarot as a coaching tool for clients
- and much, much more!
These are just some of the broad topics that are covered in the course. Through you studies, you will gain a deeper understanding about both Tarot and Oracle cards, and how to use them as a wellness tool for both yourself and your clients. You will also learn how to incorporate other wellness tools into your daily life! With this new found knowledge, you will become a valuable resource for personal development and Transpersonal self-healing!
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to practice as a professional Tarot Reader and Transpersonal Coach, in the field of Holistic Arts. This 12 Week Online Transpersonal Tarot Reading Course;
- Self-Paced Online Course, with printable PDF options
- Personalised printable certificate on completion stating that you are a Certified Transpersonal Tarot Reader (South African students have the option to receive their certificate already printed).
- The ability to use the suffix ‘CTTR’ at the end of your name
- Tons of online support during your studies, from your Instructor, Kerry Jeromin, as well as a private Facebook Student Group Forum where you can connect with other students and give practice readings!
- Lifetime access to the course material after completion, so you will have free access to any additional or new material that I may add.
Recommended Course materials (not included):
- An Oracle Card Deck of your choice
- A Tarot Deck based on the original Rider-Waite System
- A Quartz-based Crystal Pendulum
This is a fully comprehensive, self-paced course designed to be completed within 12 weeks and you have up to 6 months from date of enrollment to complete your course and achieve your certification. However, should the 6 months lap or a period of inactivity of 4 months or more, you will be required to pay the course fee in full in order to continue with your course.
Course Enrollment options;
- Once off payment of R2700 / US$225
- Two payments of R1350/ US$115 over two (2) months
To enroll in this course without certification, please click here.
- Once off payment of R4500 / US$350
- Two payments of R2250 / US$175 over two (2) months.
*Please note: a 5% handling fee will be charged when paying via Paypal.** If you are wanting to enroll on either of the two-monthly payment options, please get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org