Reiki and Crystals: Crystals are a wonderful tool to use during Reiki sessions to both assist with the healing and amplify the energies being delivered to the person receiving the healing sessions. In addition to adding the crystals’ high-vibe energies to the session, crystals can also be used like a surrogate for distant healing sessions and programmed to assist you with this type of Reiki healing too.
This method of Reiki distant healing is particularly useful for children and animals (who struggle to sit still 😉 ). By infusing a crystal, like you would with the surrogate method, and placing it near the child or pet will allow healing to take place.
While traditional Reiki doesn’t involve the teaching or use of crystals, over the years many practitioners have discovered that crystals work beautifully with Reiki, and as a result has become a common subject taught by Reiki teachers.
Using crystals during a Reiki session, and integrating healing crystals into your Reiki sessions can be hugely beneficial;
- Assist the release and transmutation of negative energies away from the body.
- Accurately direct the flow of energies being delivered to the body
- Speed up the healing process
- Assist the release of etheric, emotional, mental or spiritual blocks
- Amplify and purify the energy being received by the body
- Protect both the client and the practitioner from picking up negative energies
Please remember to always have prior permission from parent/owner of the child/animal that you are going to be sending healing too.
If you’re interested in learning more about Reiki and how this gentle healing modality can change your life, shoot me an email on email@example.com or click here for more info!